For a Dutch / International family in Amsterdam with 2 children aged 6 and 7, we are looking for a French speaking Full Time Nanny & Executive Personal Assistant for a minimum of 1 year. It is a combined position where you will assist in the personal spheres of the family and in particular help with the care of the children. You will do this in collaboration with the Managing Personal Assistant and the team of regular nannies who support you. For this position we are looking for an experienced nanny with a driving license and driving experience and preferably a relevant study or assisting background. In addition, it is important that you are active and energetic to do activities with the children. It is a plus if you can cook. The family has 2 dogs. You will be the regular point of contact for the children and for the parents, make sure everything runs smoothly in and around the house and pay attention to what the children need.
This is a very enterprising family that travels with great regularity. The family lives in Amsterdam Zuid. During the trips you will accompany the children. During the trips there will also be a second Nanny / Personal Assistant present. These trips are almost always during international school vacations and public holidays. It is very important that you are flexible, because the exact babysitting times and days can change with some regularity. It is also possible to occasionally swap working days with another Personal Assistant or Nanny.
You will receive a good, market-based salary for this job and you will ideally start per August. The possibility exists to grow into Managing Personal Assistant in the long term. You will work in the family’s home, so assistant duties and nanny duties run side by side.
- Care for the children;
- Picking up and dropping off children to and from school;
- Undertaking activities with the children: museums, playgrounds, drawing, helping with school activities;
- Preparing food for the children;
- Babysitting with regularity in the evenings (where necessary you will stay overnight with the family);
- Organisational support for the family surrounding household and children;
- Errands/ tasks such as: Groceries, pharmacy, dry cleaning, flowers, accepting or sending packages, preparing trips, packing suitcases, preparing food, directing cleaning, purchasing for cleaning, restaurant/hotel reservations, purchasing for trips, creating and following weekly schedules for the children, light housekeeping, etc;
- Help with babysitting at dinners and events for friends/relatives;
- Babysitting during the family’s travels, in various foreign locations worldwide.
- Nanny experience with children of similar ages
- Good, basic cooking skills
- Eye for detail
- Open minded
- Good ability to prioritise
- Driver’s License
- Dutch or English fluent (spoken & written)
- French fluent (spoken & written)
- Being able to travel with the family: Possessing an international QR code to travel
- French (native)
Amsterdam Zuid, regularly abroad
Pre: living in Amsterdam
The family is willing to finance a home for you so that you can live near the family.
Per August 2022
Are you the highly flexible, assertive, energetic and qualified nanny we are looking for? Let us know right away at:
Are you already a nanny with 24NANNIES? Then send a WhatsApp message to the planning phone.
Are you not yet a nanny at 24NANNIES? Leave your information below and we will contact you.