Matches our screened talents to suitable clients. Quality, reliability, sensitivity, privacy and loyalty are of paramount importance. We often mediate in positions such as Personal Assistant or Family / Business Support.
Personal Assistant for a female Enterpeneur & Investor. Her main focus now is investing in female lead companies and health focussed companies that will hopefully make a difference in the world.
The employer owns multiple properties: in Ibiza and Amsterdam, and is always looking for more. A part of the Personal Assistant’s job would be keeping an eye on the estate agents, and helping to oversee the sales process.
A big passion of the employer is art and music. She owns an art collection in the Netherlands and on Ibiza.
The role for the Personal Assistant will be be super varied and the most important thing for the employer is that she gets along with the candidate very well and that she can enjoy working together.
For this role it is a possibility to start as a junior and grow in tasks and responsibilities.
Fulltime position as Personal Assistant. In Amsterdam and in Ibiza. As well for private as for business related tasks.
• Extensive Scheduling a diary – organising appointments, meetings, travel itineraries
• Handling budgeting and managing personal finances
• Occasional Attending business meetings and taking notes
• Project management for new houses being built
• Making travel arrangements (they have a travel agent but you will be expected to co-ordinate with tickets and send her boarding pass)
• Dealing with invoices and handling bill payments
• Event organisation – anything from a corporate event to a family celebration
• Trouble shooting day to day issues
• Helping with the luxury skin care brand she is going to be launching later this year
• Running errands
• Being able to switch quickly
• Organizational ability
• To persevere
• Take initiative
• Accurate / Punctual
• Very good communication skills
Ideally you will start in March/April 2023 (later is optional)
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Contract via employer
You can be based in Amsterdam or on Ibiza
You are able to travel last minute (on call)
Provided by employer during working hours:
Salary gross €2800-€3250 per month
After six months the employer is open to have a salary review.
Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Or Whatsapp for more information: +31 6 82 14 81 33